Are you a mama looking for tips and advice on how to:
- Start a side hustle or launch a successful freelancing business?
- Get better at budgeting and saving money?
- Crush your goals and be more productive?
If so, then I’m glad you’re here!
In the summer of 2014, I was a newly single mom with two kids to take care of and no job. But I did have a small freelance writing side hustle and a desire to continue staying home with my kids full-time.
I’ve since grown my hustle into a six-figure freelance writing business, creating financial freedom and security for myself and my kids in the process. Now my goal is to encourage other moms to become boss mamas and money masters!
If you’re struggling with:
- Choosing a freelance niche
- Finding freelance clients
- Starting a side hustle or growing a side hustle into a full-scale business
- Budgeting and growing your savings
- Setting realistic goals
- Managing your time as a busy mama
..then I want to help! My goal is to deliver everything you need to become a successful mompreneur and improve your finances, while still having plenty of time to spend with your family.
I want to hear from you! Drop me a line at Rebecca@bosssinglemama.com and tell me what your boss mom goals are, what you’re struggling with and where you really need help when it comes to making money online, managing your money or being more productive.
And in the meantime, be sure to check out the Boss Mama Resource library, which is chock full of free goodies and resources to help you take the first steps on your mompreneur journey!